Recent Before & After Photos

Sink overflowed


This water damage was caused by a plastic bag caught in the sink drain while the water was running and the school was closed for the weekend. There were several... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in the House in Manteca


This Manteca family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, contribute to elevated moisture levels that went undetected for several months. Believe... READ MORE



Mold Can Spread


As seen in the before picture when structure stays wet for a long period of time you have a better chance of mold growing. Mold has a tendency to spread and can... READ MORE



Mold in Business


Mold is all around us and in every breath we take. It plays an important role in the natural process of decay and is used to make everything from cheese to peni... READ MORE



Mold in Walls and Laminate floor.


Usually mold grows in areas where moisture has accumulated. The customer pulled out the refrigerator because he saw water on the floor and thought it was a smal... READ MORE



Lots of Water


A flood can destroy your carpet within minutes, and you need a team of professionals to assist you. Our team at SERVPRO is ready 24/7 and Faster to Any Size Dis... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire and smoke


This fire was caused by a candle in a bedroom, the different rooms of this home still received smoke and soot damage to the walls and floors. The home owner de... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


Unfortunately, a house fire broke out in this kitchen and the family called out SERVPRO of Manteca about the damages that were experienced. Our team arrived a... READ MORE



Apartment Complex Storm Damage


During the rainy season the city storm drain back up which caused water to flood the apartment hallway, offices, apartments. The base boards and lower dry wall ... READ MORE



Garage Ceiling Storm Damage


Heavy rain and wind during this last winters storms caused a breach in the roof tile which ultimately lead to a ceiling leak in the customers garage. The damage... READ MORE